Complaint process

We take any complaint very seriously and have a detailed complaint handling process as part of our management system to ensure that we address issues and continually improve our service.

If you are not happy with the service Waterscan is delivering, we would like to know, so that we can put things right. In the first instance, please either speak directly to your Account Director, email or call 01243 839880

If you are not happy with our resolution, or if we are unable to resolve your issue, you can raise the matter with an independent body, as follows.

For complaints in the English and Welsh water market, contact the Consumer Council for Water (CCW) who will work on your behalf to resolve it. Visit the CCW website for more information or call 0300 034 2222. If CCW is unable to resolve your complaint, the next step is to contact ADR Group, who will mediate on your behalf.

For complaints in the Scottish water market, contact the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO) on 0800 377 7330 or ‘Freepost SPSO’. The SPSO is the final stage for complaints about public services in Scotland and its service is independent, free, and confidential.